We are looking for a Mechanical Assembler to join our client in Waltham, Ma on a contract to hire basis.
- Experienced working with bridge cranes, jib cranes, fork trucks and hoists.
- Experience working in either HVAC installation and repair, Engine repair or system level integration of large industrial equipment.
- Abilities to independently perform basic mechanical problem-solving and repairs.
- A good mechanical aptitude and the ability to precisely measure, cut, set, and align components to tight tolerances and specifications.
- Proficient in the use of all hand tools, air tools, drills, taps, and torque wrenches.
- Working knowledge of fasteners, thread sizes and hardware applications.
- Abilities to read fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Soldering or brazing experience a plus.
- Flexibility to work overtime on an as needed basis.
- Trade school graduate in auto or diesel mechanics, machine shop, or other mechanical fields.
- 3 Plus years’ experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills; must be able to read, write, and speak English.