Job Purpose of Mechanical Assembler:
Production/completion of final and sub-assemblies for internal/external customers on a timely basis maximizing quality and efficiency.
Essential Duties of Mechanical Assembler:
• Assemble and pack both sub-assemblies and completed assemblies with close supervision.
• Monitor daily quality of assemblies and communicate any discrepancies.
• Maintain required work efficiency and productivity on assigned work station/assembly position.
Essential Qualifications of Mechanical Assembler:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Requires the ability to perform continuous short cycle work with light to 40 lbs (or equivalent) weight materials.
• Ability to efficiently perform basic assembly from detailed instructions.