Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic
Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic/Technician
Are you looking for an Mechanical Maintenance opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the Metal Manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic to join their growing team in Atlanta, GA. This temp to direct position offers growth and is on 1st shift (Monday-Friday 6AM-4:30PM). Pay rate is $24+ per hour and all depends on experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic
- Responsible for maintaining a continuous coil coating line, roll forming machines, slitter, embosser, blanking machine, and warehouse keeping all machines running efficiently.
- Installing, servicing, repairing, and inspecting of all Electronic Equipment, Programmable Controller, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical Portions of all Facility Equipment.
- To know and follow proper safety procedures including proper operation of equipment, working with primary high voltage and secondary distribution voltages, proper grounding of equipment, and lock out tag out procedures.
- Order parts and necessary supplies to insure continuous operation of company equipment.
- Follow all reliability procedures and process control requirements, testing procedures and job description cards as they relate to the work being performed.
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance.
- Must have strong mechanical background.
- Worked with industrial mechanics/drive tranes and some 220/480 volt 3 phase electrical.
Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic
- 5+ years heavy industrial maintenance and or roll forming experience preferred.
- Advanced electrical skills/AC-DC Drive experience a plus. Mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic repair skills a must.
- Welding and machine shop experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable, and able to make solid decisions.
- Will be leading the way with predictive and preventive maintenance.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.