Our client has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Technician in our Lawrenceville, GA facility. The Mechanical Technician will perform mechanical assembly operations of standard and simple repeat Mechanical and Electro Mechanical Enclosures. The position requires working on semi-routine assignments. It also requires some judgment around recognizing deviation from these routine processes. This is a great contract to hire opportunity.
- Following sequence of operations in performing mechanical assembly according to AWO instructions and mechanical diagrams.
- Perform mechanical repair of assembled Mechanical and Electro Mechanical enclosures
- Perform self-inspection according to Manufacturing Checklist
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience
- Ability to use mechanical hand tools (manual and power screw drivers)
- Ability to provide some guidance to entry level personnel
- Good manual dexterity
- Good oral and written communication skills and good math skills
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds
1st Shift- Contract To Hire
Pay Rate: $17.00/hourly
If you are interested in applying for this job opening please send your resume to email@example.com.
I can also be reached directly at 470-655-4809.