Assembly Manufacturing Technician
WHO WE ARE:
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and service.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT OUR TEAM:
A Manufacturing Technician works as part of the Components Assembly Department. An individual filling this job performs repetitive and non-repetitive assembly tasks of precision mechanical or electromechanical components. Strong emphasis is put on product quality, cosmetic handling damage, and the ability to build functional product with little to no rework required.
A Manufacturing Technician may work with common hand tools, arbor presses, high-energy magnetizers, ovens, vacuum systems, various solvents, mechanical measurement devices, oscilloscopes, data collection test apparatus, and various electrical/electronic hardware. A Manufacturing Technician is responsible for maintaining company-owned tool boxes and for maintaining a neat and orderly work cell and common work areas.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Applies mastery of skills in area of specialization.
- Adapts procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment to meet special needs.
- Duties and tasks reflect substantial variety and complexity.
- Serves as a resource to others in resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Works under general supervision.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals.
- May orient, train, and check the work of lower level employees.
High School/Trade School diploma or equivalent and 4-6 years experience
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
Understanding of Geometric Tolerancing
Knowledge of measurement equipment -examples height indicators, vacuum and pressure gauges.
Basic Vacuum Practices
Experience in semiconductor manufacturing.