MIG Welder - Flowery Branch, GA
Our Client in the Flowery Branch, GA area is looking for skilled MIG Welders.
This position is for 1st shift temp to perm position.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM with available OT.
Pay rate: $18 - $20 DOE
- Proficient in MIG with Stainless Steel
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbology
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum, and some exotic materials
- Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Process inspection, certification, and documentation
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- General safety and housekeeping duties
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision.
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Cross training of other positions as needed for coverage
- Pull parts weekly from pick sheet for next week’s production
- Assist with inventory as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Or equivalent combination of education and 2 to 3 years of welding experience.
- Must be able to pass a welding test.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.