Davis Companies has partnered with a global manufacturer and is seeking quality candidates to join an amazing team. We are looking for candidates with previous assembly, production or manufacturing experience who are looking for an opportunity to build their careers.
Our client offers the following:
Climate controlled work environment
Top notch training
Health food vending options
The Assemblers will be assembling belting products, made of plastics parts, this includes cutting and trimming to ensure the product is smooth. The assemblers will be responsible for performing visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work. These are temp to hire opportunities and are contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment Drug and Background check.
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Measures work piece dimensions to assess conformance.
- Initials work order upon completion of job duty and inspection of work performed as acknowledgment of properly completing task.
- Performs a combination of production tasks, which may include: Assembly, loading machinery, positioning work, setting up jobs, adjusting and operating machinery.
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Maintain own productivity while performing the duties mentioned above.
Requirements of the Assembler:
- Must have previous Manufacturing Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
If you feel that you have the skills for this position and are interested in a long term career move, please apply today!