Our client in Flowery Branch, GA is looking for a individual experienced in both electrical and welding/brazing. The shift is M-Th, 6am-5pm. Friday OT when necessary
Pay is $17-$20/hr depending on skill level and experience.
- Brazing includes copper to copper as well as copper to metal connections between ½” to 4” diameters.
- Electrical includes the ability to read a wiring diagram/schematic as well as how to properly install and wire up control panels, VFD boxes, run cable trays, and other electrical items.
- Must be capable of reading engineering drawings and execute tasks to print.
- Use of measuring tools, tapes, calipers, etc.
- Ability to lift 45 lbs repetitively, as well as be on feet all day long .
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to continuously lift 45 lbs through out the work day
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a good work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must pass a drug and background check
- Must be 18 years or older
If you feel that you have the skills for this position and are interested in a long term career move, please apply today!
You may also submit your resume to me directly at: email@example.com