We are seeking exceptional candidates who thrive in fast paced work environments. Our client supplies custom built industrial control panels to world class manufacturing companies. Team members must be mechanically inclined, able to work together as a team and demonstrate strong character and work ethic. This is a Contract to Hire position, first shift paying 15-17/HR and located in the Alpharetta area.
- Measure the panel, assemble components, and adjust parts for proper fit with the proper hand and power tools.
- Drill, tap, ream, countersink, and spot-face bolt holes in parts, using drill presses and portable power drills. Terminate the electrical devices, wires, etc.…according to specifications.
- Attach name plates and mark identifying information on parts.
- Read BOM and blueprint specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
- Occasionally disassemble units to replace parts or to crate them for shipping.
- Clean and lubricate parts and subassemblies.
- Reading blueprints (will train)
- Wiring, assembly and fabrication skills (will train)
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year of similar experience preferred
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to read a tape measure
- Able to measure parts to determine tolerances, using measuring instruments
- Able to use basic hand tools and power tools including, pliers, screw drivers, wrenches, wire cutters, saws, drills, grinders and other tools
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and the general use of a PC