The DAVIS Companies is seeking a PCB Solderer in the NW metro area. These are 1st shift and 2nd shift positions with an incredible organization with tremendous opportunity for growth.
Responsibilities of PCB Solderer:
- Hand soldering printed circuit boards using through hole techniques and SMT components
- Cleans and touches up finished products through the use of pre-determined solvents, etc., as well as removing excess flashing, blemishes, etc.
- Uses basic hand tools, special fasteners, measuring devices and special parts preparation equipment and at times will perform work while using a scope.
Requirements of PCB Solderer:
- Follows all ISO 9001 and AS 9100 work instructions and general department procedures.
- High School education or equivalent and a minimum of 6 months similar manufacturing experience including experience reading blueprints and working with scopes.
- Must have good manual dexterity and keen visual acuity. Follows written and oral instructions.
- Blueprint/schematic reading a plus
- Work is performed primarily in a sitting position but may require standing, reaching, twisting and stooping positions.
This is a US ITAR facility – Applicants must be US citizens or permanent legal residents.