A Client of ours near Broomall, PA is looking for a Polisher to join their manufacturing team
Duties and responsibilities of the Polisher:
- Grinding, cleaning, and polishing various types of metal including bronze, steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Load and adjust workpieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools.
- Apply solutions and chemicals to equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
- Remove completed workpieces from equipment or work tables, using hand tools, and place workpieces on skids.
- Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure grinding and polishing standards are met. 7. Verify quality of finished workpieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, or measuring dimensions.
- Maintain equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
Qualifications of the Polisher:
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of flap wheels, grinding wheels, wire brushes, abrasive belts, buffing wheels, carbide burrs, mounted points, cartridge rolls, etc.
- Knowledge of right angle grinders, die grinders, polishers, pneumatic air files, belt grinders, etc.
- Experience welding is preferred, but not required
- Experience in mirror, granite, stone, and metal polishing is a plus