Press Brake Operator
We are currently seeking a Press Brake Operator to join our manufacturing team on 1st shift! This is a contract to hire position, with opportunity for cross-training and growth within the department.
Press Brake Operator Responsibilities:
- Sheet metal: Plan, set up and operate sheet metal equipment to cut a variety of sizes, shapes and thickness of metals.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of two to four years of manufacturing experience.
- Sufficient knowledge of English to be able to understand verbal communications regarding job and Company, whether verbal or written.
- Able to function in a sometimes high stress environment.
- Understanding of safety issues surrounding a manufacturing facility.