Jr. Process Engineer - Manufacturing Support
Please note that the process engineer candidates should have some experience in a Wire Harness manufacturing environment.
Responsible for developing procedures, methods and tooling to manufacture new or existing product lines such as wire harness, box build, cable assy’s, electro/mechanical assemblies in the most effective manner.
- Create assembly bill of materials from customer documentation and load into database.
- Research and obtain assembly instruction, tooling and dimensional information
- Generate supplemental aids for production using Visio software.
- Generate Production assembly travelers.
- Support manufacturing processes, providing continuous process improvement
- Provide production support for problem resolution and necessary training.
- Implement equipment setups including programming and subsequent changes.
- Train machine operators in new techniques to improve productivity.
- Assist in developing cost estimates to manufacture a new or redesigned product.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Strong Multitasking Skills Time Management Computer Aided Design
Oral and Written Communication Skills Organization Analytical Skills
Technical Communication Reading Skills Professionalism
Project Management Math Aptitude Planning
Degree: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Electro/Mechanical component product knowledge a must.
Prior experience in Wire Harness is required.