There are multiple production, assembly and warehouse positions available with our client in Suwanee. They are a global manufacturer and are seeking candidates to join their growing team. All of these openings are temp to hire and interviewing immediately.
They are multiple shifts available including 1st, 2nd, split and weekend.
Pay rates start at $10.50 to $11 an hour and conversion rates range from $11 to $13 an hour based on the position.
This client offers amazing benefits and they have a clean, safe and temperature controlled facility.
- Measures work piece dimensions to assess conformance.
- Initials work order upon completion of job duty and inspection of work performed as acknowledgment of properly completing task.
- Performs a combination of production tasks, which may include: Assembly, loading machinery, positioning work, setting up jobs, adjusting and operating machinery.
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Maintain own productivity while performing the duties mentioned above.
- Responsible for performing visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work
- Move raw material and work in progress from station to station
- Receive in goods and check BOL/PO for accuracy
- Operate forklifts to move palletized material and preform inventory counts
- Assist in all Lean/Six Sigma/5S activities
- Required to take a basic math and measurement assessment
- Must be comfortable in a warehouse/manufacturing setting
- Must take a drug test and background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Previous Assembly experience is a plus!
- Forklift experience required for work in warehouse/shipping/receiving area