We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for production warehouse positions in Suwanee, GA!! Apply today, interview tomorrow and start work by next week!!
There are multiple production, assembly and warehouse positions available with our client in Suwanee. They are a global manufacturer and are seeking candidates to join their growing team. All of these openings are temp to hire and interviewing immediately.
There are multiple shifts available. Please see detailed shift schedules below.
- 1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm-12:00am (Monday-Friday)
- Split Shift: 10:00am-7:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay rates start at $10.50/hr to $11.00/hr and conversion rates range from $11.00/hr to $13.00/hr based on the position.
This client offers amazing benefits and they have a clean, safe and temperature controlled facility.
- Measures work piece dimensions to assess conformance.
- Initials work order upon completion of job duty and inspection of work performed as acknowledgment of properly completing task.
- Performs a combination of production tasks, which may include: Assembly, loading machinery, positioning work, setting up jobs, adjusting and operating machinery.
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Maintain own productivity while performing the duties mentioned above.
- Responsible for performing visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work
- Move raw material and work in progress from station to station
- Receive in goods and check BOL/PO for accuracy
- Operate forklifts to move palletized material and preform inventory count
- Required to take a basic math and measurement assessment
- Must be comfortable in a warehouse/manufacturing setting
- Must take a drug test and background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Previous Assembly experience is a plus!
- Forklift experience required for specialty positions.
If you or someone you know may be interested in these positions, please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!!
Questions or need more details? You can reach us at: (470) 655-4807.