Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in Norwood, MA is looking for a talented Production Coordinator to join their team on a 1st shift basis!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains contact with suppliers, to ensure that materials and services which are potentially late, are expedited to arrive on time and to high quality standards to meet timely shipment objective. Coordinate activity to resolve technical issues or problems that suppliers may have with engineering information.
- Perform visual inspection on incoming machined parts. To raise and maintain NCR process for MTO systems group. Handles return and credit of nonconforming material.
- Distribute incoming parts to project boxes and keep track of completeness of custom project orders. Kitting of stocked assemblies. Kitting of standard parts for various projects.
- To recommend opportunities for saving cost, improved quality and delivery and greater use of Kanban system.
- To attend production meetings to report the status of the supply chain. Advise the appropriate individuals of any deviations that effect deliveries. Provides feedback for those orders that have material or capacity conflicts.
- Keep Agile updated and assist in root cause analysis when ship dates are missed.
- Responsible for accuracy of parts within projects and cycle counting activities.
- Aid in initiating orders for manufactured parts and assemblies; create project/job packets and forwards to the shop floor for order processing.
- Responsible for consulting with and advising proper personnel on all matters pertaining to the planning for, purchase and follow up of the equipment, supplies and services for which this position is responsible.
- Reviews data entry to ensure accurate record balances; participates in reconciliations of all physical inventories.
- Revises or changes purchase orders, effects cancellations, improves terms where possible and obtains bids when required.
- Handles adjustments with vendors involving replacement of materials not conforming to purchase specifications, return of material declared surplus as a result of engineering changes, cancellations of orders, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Requires the ability to analyze a variety of technical problems resulting from a diversified number of items purchased.Requires mature judgment and initiative to locate proper sources of supply for machined parts and ensure deliveries will meet requirements.
- Verbal, quantitative, and technical skills normally acquired in a high school education.
- Must have some materials planning experience, normally acquired with one year of experience planning in an MRP environment.
- Team oriented. Must have good interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with outside contacts and company personnel in diverse positions and departments.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure with considerable mental application.
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Electromechanical Technician in Beverly MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN