Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client in Norwood, MA is looking for a talented Production Coordinator to join their team on a 1st shift basis!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains contact with suppliers, to ensure that materials and services which are potentially late, are expedited to arrive on time and to high quality standards to meet timely shipment objective. Coordinate activity to resolve technical issues or problems that suppliers may have with engineering information.
- Perform visual inspection on incoming machined parts. To raise and maintain NCR process for MTO systems group. Handles return and credit of nonconforming material.
- Distribute incoming parts to project boxes and keep track of completeness of custom project orders. Kitting of stocked assemblies. Kitting of standard parts for various projects.
- To recommend opportunities for saving cost, improved quality and delivery and greater use of Kanban system.
- To attend production meetings to report the status of the supply chain. Advise the appropriate individuals of any deviations that effect deliveries. Provides feedback for those orders that have material or capacity conflicts.
- Keep Agile updated and assist in root cause analysis when ship dates are missed.
- Responsible for accuracy of parts within projects and cycle counting activities.
- Aid in initiating orders for manufactured parts and assemblies; create project/job packets and forwards to the shop floor for order processing.
- Responsible for consulting with and advising proper personnel on all matters pertaining to the planning for, purchase and follow up of the equipment, supplies and services for which this position is responsible.
- Reviews data entry to ensure accurate record balances; participates in reconciliations of all physical inventories.
- Revises or changes purchase orders, effects cancellations, improves terms where possible and obtains bids when required.
- Handles adjustments with vendors involving replacement of materials not conforming to purchase specifications, return of material declared surplus as a result of engineering changes, cancellations of orders, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Requires the ability to analyze a variety of technical problems resulting from a diversified number of items purchased.Requires mature judgment and initiative to locate proper sources of supply for machined parts and ensure deliveries will meet requirements.
- Verbal, quantitative, and technical skills normally acquired in a high school education.
- Must have some materials planning experience, normally acquired with one year of experience planning in an MRP environment.
- Team oriented. Must have good interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with outside contacts and company personnel in diverse positions and departments.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure with considerable mental application.
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Tech II in Westborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Picking - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Hone Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 6-12-19 in Westborough MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlboro MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr Traffic Specialist in Natick MA
- Field Service Specialist in phoenix AZ
- HR Shared Services Representative in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Manchester NH
- Shift Supervisor in Gloucester City NJ