Production Operations Technician
The Davis Companies is searching for a 3rd shift (10pm-6:30am) Sunday night Production Operations Technician to join one of our clients technician teams. This person would be responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting all mechanical, hydraulic, electric equipment and instrumentation.
Responsibilities of the Production Operations Technician:
- Work directly with Manufacturing Technicians, Engineering, and Quality to troubleshoot and determine corrective actions for issues occurring in test and assembly.
- Maintain work cells, equipment calibrations, and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Manufacturing Test Boxes.
- Support Microsoft tablets used to support production documentation and processes.
- Assist engineers in various technical aspects of problem solving on escalated issues and kaizens.
- Work with tools and machines to create simple fixtures as per the instructions of the engineers.
Qualifications of the Production Operations Technician:
- Education: Must have 2-year technical degree (electrical or mechanical background.)
- Work experience: 5 years minimum.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, MS Project, Excel, Power point).
- Capable of performing and documenting test results using good documentation practices for a variety of business needs (customer complaints, feasibility studies, characterization, verification, validation etc). Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced self-directed environment.
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Team-minded with ability to build excellent working relationships with colleagues.
- Agile learner, comfortable learning to work on electro-mechanical automated test equipment