Do you have 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing production and are currently looking for a great 1st shift opportunity? Do you have clean room experience or would be interested in working in a clean room environment? If this sounds like you, this is a position you will want to hear all about!
The Production Operator will be responsible for:
- Ability to problem solve and communicate issues/resolutions to management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, supports, and drives process improvements and team culture.
- Follows procedures to ensure the production of a quality product.
- Generates product labels to meet production demand.
- Adhere to a production schedule and ensure that materials are stocked and ready for the production day.
- Inspect and ensure that all equipment is calibrated and in working order.
- Balances/scales, water purification systems, etc.
- Sanitization and autoclaving of all media production equipment,
- Performs cleaning techniques.
- Documents lot numbers, calibration and serial numbers of all equipment used.
- Completes batch process records and ensure they are correct and complete.
What the Production Operator will need:
- HS diploma and 2 years’ experience or Associates degree.
- At least 1 year of cleanroom experience required.
- Working knowledge of cGMP and ISO guidelines. Familiarity with FDA regulations a plus.