DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading Biotechnology company to identify multiple Production Techs to join their team!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PRODUCTION TECH:
- Read and follow established work instructions and procedures with emphasis on quality.
- Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards. Train to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
- Apply basic analytical skills or scientific methods to perform daily tasks.
- Perform the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of reagent components and instruments.
- Work directly and cooperatively with cross-functional team members to troubleshoot issues and ensure emphasis on quality.
- Identify, recommend and implement quality improvements including but not limited to production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiencies.
- Must have 2+ years relevant experience.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO).