The Davis Companies is searching for a Production Technician for one of their larger clients in West Sacramento, CA. This person would be responsible for operation of high throughput automated filling and packaging line for molecular diagnostics products.
Responsibilities of Production Technician:
- Initial training will be on immunoassay product lines
- Complete batch records and review process for products
- Read, understand and follow company and department standard operating procedures.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to reflect operations; ensure FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met.
- Update and maintain personal training record electronically
Requirements of Production Technician:
- 2 year degree or higher preferred; Minimum high school degree or equivalent.
- Understanding Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications and work experience in a clean room environment, a plus
- Must have three plus years related experience in manufacturing.
- Must have experience in GMP, ISO, or FDA environments; medical device manufacturing preferred