- Build high-quality PTO pumps
- Pick parts for sales order
- Maintain all tools in an organized manner
- Maintain a neat & clean work area, free from oil & clutter
- Work well with other employees
- Painting & boxing completed pumps.
- Ability to read & understand service parts manuals
- Working knowledge of hand tools
- Organizational skills with excellent housekeeping habits
- Ability to effectively communicate with others to express departmental needs and any required follow ups for conclusion
- Previous “hands on” experience with hydraulic pumps & motors preferred
- Mechanically inclined preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to lift, pull, or move up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.