Our client in Duluth is looking for a Purchaser to join their local team. This is a temp to hire position with a great company.
This position pays between $17 and $20 per hour.
- Interface with our internal and external clients and distributor representatives
- Purchasing equipment and parts
- Expedite orders and track lead time of components
- Manage material management team to ensure distribution of parts
- Support other order operation tasks, such as:
- Invoicing customers
- Setup for new customers / vendors
- Gather costs for project estimating
- Source hard to find material and devices
- Review, Evaluate, and Negotiate Terms and Conditions
- Manage EMS (internal project system)
- Batch input manufacturing time sheets into Epicor
- Identify Project Risk
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration. Non-Degreed professional must have a minimum 2-3 years equivalent experience.
- 1+ year(s) of related industrial manufacturing
- Past experience purchasing technical (electrical or mechanical) components