We have an exciting opportunity for a QA Inspector in Gloucester, MA. This role is temp to perm and offers a competitive payrate and a great team environment!
Electromechanical inspection and testing of incoming components and materials, in-process auditing and testing of ongoing production, final inspection prior to shipment when applicable. Participate in the development and maintenance of the documented Quality System related to job function. Overall, we are looking for an energetic, bright self-motivated candidate who has a passion for quality who can help lead our company in the next stage of its development.
- Reading and interpreting drawing requirements and basic process and product acceptance standards.
- Use of calipers, microscope, functional gauging and other basic inspection equipment.
- Use of visual standards to verify finish and appearance features.
- Creating of Yellow Tags for product deemed suspect of defective.
- Point of contact for production floor quality issues.
- Red Tags coordination in collaboration with Quality Assurance.
- Other duties may be assigned
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Prior Quality Inspection experience preferred.
- Basic electromechanical inspection
- Some experience of testing electrical components.
- IPC-A-610/IPC J-STD certification
- AQL Sampling plan
- Good math and reading skills
- Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel
- Able to work independently and successfully in a team environment.