QA Technician Job Description
This position will report to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and is to assist the Quality Assurance Supervisor in the maintenance, review and development of the Quality Management System including SQF certification. This will also include supporting the Quality Assurance Manager and team to ensure that all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Completing daily internal and GMP audits throughout the facility, including corrective action confirmation where required.
- Conduct monthly Glass and Hard Plastics Audit including updating of the register, reporting and Trending
- Actively promote a clean and safe working environment for all site staff.
- Product quality check
- Ingredients lot number check
- Equipment (scale, water meter, flour meter) calibration
- Thermometer calibration
- pH calibration
- Daily shift report
- Corrective Actions
- Temperature record
- Prepare samples for lab tests
- Cleaning Inspection
- Metal Detector CCP check
- Document review
- Cleaning Chemical Titration