Our client located in Needham, Ma is looking for a QC Inspector to join their 1st shift. This is a temp to hire opportunity.
- Performs In-Process and final dimensional inspections of close tolerance-machined parts with minimal supervision under the direction of the Quality Control Supervisor.
- Will perform conventional mechanical inspections using surface-plate set-ups, Micro-Hites, Micrometers / Calipers, etc, as well as operating
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact across all levels of the organization.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
Other duties as required.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Ability to apply for and get approval for Government Secret Clearance
- Capable of using Verniers, Micrometers, Optical Comparators and Surface Gages.
- Ability to interpret detailed drawings and specifications.
- Job consists of first piece, in-process and final inspections in a machine shop environment.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.