Quality Control Inspector
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Control Inspector
Title:Quality Control Inspector
Our premiere client out of Worcester, MA, is a fast growing, medical device manufacturing organization with endless opportunities. Our client is searching for a QC Inspector.
This is a contract to hire position.
2nd Shift 3-11:30pm
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- The Quality Associate position will have an area of excellence that will focus on primary responsibilities e.g. inspection, test, document control, CAPA etc. Each Quality Associate will also cross train in other areas of the quality organization to strengthen core competencies as a Quality Associate.
- Responsible for following the Quality Management System, cGMP’s and ISO13485:2003 requirements
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485:2003 environment.
- Inspects components, sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and finished medical devices per written specifications including defined inspection criteria, work instructions, work order routings, customer drawings, etc.
- Inspects all incoming products that require Receiving Incoming Inspection to defined inspection criteria, customer drawings, etc.
- Inspects manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package to verify that it is complete.
- Inspects receiving incoming inspection documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Will use various standard and custom measurement and inspection tools and practices including visual, microscopes, torque tools, digital volt meters, vernier calipers, micrometers, and others as needed.
- Identifies and reports any product or documentation quality problems or discrepancies.
- Ensures products are moved to proper locations as appropriate.
Requirements of the Quality Inspector:
- 5 years experience in medical product assembly field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Experience with visual inspection and measurements tools such as microscopes, digital volt meters, vernier calipers, micrometers, preferred.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator and tenacious follow up required..
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent teamwork, communication skills, and interpersonal skills. .
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Further technical training or education preferred.
- Basic level skills in MS Word, Excel and databases.
- Experience in basic manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA