Quality Control Inspector
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Control Inspector
Title:Quality Control Inspector
Our client in Methuen,MA is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their team on a first shift basis.
The QC Inspector will be responsible for inspecting materials and products for conformance to specifications using fixed or pre-set measuring instruments. Ensures materials and products are in accordance with established tolerance levels for quality and performance and are not irregular or damaged. Responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are in compliance with applicable FDA, state, OSHA, and ISO regulations and standards. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under limited supervision. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, flexibility and maturity.
- Operating an automated CMM system with MCosmos Software is a HUGE plus or ANY CMM automation experience.
- Develops and maintains inspection criteria sheets by working with engineering.
- Performs quality control inspections on incoming materials.
- Performs source inspections at suppliers (if applicable).
- Performs quality control testing on manufacturing supplies, in-process materials and finished products.
- Maintains inspection and test equipment calibration log.
- Maintains device (and materials) history records.
- Coordinates and dispositions non-conforming material as part of MRB.
- Assists with equipment qualification on new manufacturing equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Work within laboratory environment and chemicals following proper safety precautions.
- Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2003, c=0 (Zero Acceptance Number Sampling Plans by Squeglia).
- Familiar with IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies standards.
- Familiarity with GMP environment; reading & checking Bills of Materials, schematics, and machine/assembly drawings.
- Ability to use basic inspection test equipment such as: multi-meters, calipers, CMM, bore & ID gages, depth and height gages, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a high degree of organizational and technical competence
- Ability to function well under pressure and expend effort to meet schedules and deadlines
- Experience with large medical capital electro-mechanical systems
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchasing Associate in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Optical Coatings Technician in Nashua NH
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Grind Operator - Assembler in Lebanon NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Ring Finishing Cell Technician 2nd and 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Shop Technician (Mechanical) in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Clickshare Tech Support in Duluth GA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY