Quality Control Inspector
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Control Inspector
Title:Quality Control Inspector
Our client in Methuen,MA is looking for a Quality Control Inspector to join their team on a first shift basis.
The QC Inspector will be responsible for inspecting materials and products for conformance to specifications using fixed or pre-set measuring instruments. Ensures materials and products are in accordance with established tolerance levels for quality and performance and are not irregular or damaged. Responsible for ensuring all policies and procedures are in compliance with applicable FDA, state, OSHA, and ISO regulations and standards. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under limited supervision. The job requires the individual to be a team player with the ability to function well in a challenging and fast paced environment. Must be positive, even tempered and have strong skills in areas of dependability, flexibility and maturity.
- Operating an automated CMM system with MCosmos Software is a HUGE plus or ANY CMM automation experience.
- Develops and maintains inspection criteria sheets by working with engineering.
- Performs quality control inspections on incoming materials.
- Performs source inspections at suppliers (if applicable).
- Performs quality control testing on manufacturing supplies, in-process materials and finished products.
- Maintains inspection and test equipment calibration log.
- Maintains device (and materials) history records.
- Coordinates and dispositions non-conforming material as part of MRB.
- Assists with equipment qualification on new manufacturing equipment (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Work within laboratory environment and chemicals following proper safety precautions.
- Requires a high school degree or its equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2003, c=0 (Zero Acceptance Number Sampling Plans by Squeglia).
- Familiar with IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies standards.
- Familiarity with GMP environment; reading & checking Bills of Materials, schematics, and machine/assembly drawings.
- Ability to use basic inspection test equipment such as: multi-meters, calipers, CMM, bore & ID gages, depth and height gages, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with a high degree of organizational and technical competence
- Ability to function well under pressure and expend effort to meet schedules and deadlines
- Experience with large medical capital electro-mechanical systems
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Materials Coordinator II in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Calibration Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Project Manager in Decatur AL
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ
- Sr Validation Engineer in West Point PA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Assembler in Franklin MA
- Forklift Operator - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 3rd shift in Logan Township NJ
- Packing - 2nd shift in Logan Township NJ