We are looking for a looking for a Quality Coordinator to join our client in Mansfield, Ma on a contract to hire basis. The Quality Coordinator will support the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments, including the preparation, editing, review and approval of Quality Assurance and Quality Control documents, maintenance of controlled distribution databases and maintenance of electronic document files.
- Reviews and approves reports by comparison with material specification to assure compliance with ASME Code and Quality Assurance requirements.
- Initiates Receiving Inspection Checklist and facilitate material transfer to stock.
- Reviews and approves of special process documentation by comparison to the detailed requirements of the procedures to assure compliance with Quality Assurance requirements.
- Contacts Suppliers of documentation on deficiencies and recommend corrective action.
- Contacts affected departments to enhance appropriate expediting and scheduling adjustment activities.
- Responsible for the review and approval of Supplier Documentation to assure that all purchased material, equipment and services conform to procurement specifications.
- Associates Degree in technical discipline or High School Diploma/GED plus 3-5 years of relevant experience such as familiarity with materials, welding, NDE and QA systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to learn new or upgraded applications independently as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communications, as well as interpersonal skills