Searching for a Quality Inspector in Alpharetta, GA. This position is on 1st shift and is a temp to perm role.
Pay rate: $18-20
Hours: 8:30-5:00 Mon- Fri.
- Perform as the FFA DMIR representative after training
- Perform as the backup for the Shipping Coordinator
- Performs quality audits on all component/finished products as assigned.
- Receives into the facility, all items delivered.
- Inspect PCBs and electronic components for functionality and adherence to design documents
- Inspects and measures all metal for conformity to design specs
- Inspect electronic cables and harnesses for proper functionality
- Follows engineering test documents for proper testing methodology.
- Labels inspected inventory with proper product number and enters product into MRP system
- Verifies quantity of received inventory items with purchase order, invoice or bill of lading.
- Reports damaged or malfunctioning
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in electronics inspection.
- Must have working knowledge on how to use test equipment properly such as Voltmeter & Power Supply.
- Knowledge of AC and DC circuits; experience using calipers, multimeters and power supplies; reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Familiarity with integrating audio and video sources with displays and speakers