DAVIS has partnered with a Precision Manufacturing company to identify a 3rd shift Quality Inspector to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Perform and document first article and set-up inspection
- Perform and document final inspections
- Ability to perform and document PPAP reports
- Complete written quality audits.
- Understand and document the Corrective Action Process.
- Assist in the effective resolution of our Customer Complaints.
- Knowledge of all inspection tools and when to apply them, such as micrometers, pin gauges, calipers, thread gauges and vision systems.
- Advanced print reading experience
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
- Machining: 2 years
- GD&T: 1 year