Are you an experienced Mechanical Inspector, looking for your next long term opportunity? Our client in the North metro, in precision manufacturing is seeking a Mechanical Quality Inspector to join their team on 1st shift!
Essential Functions of the Mechanical Quality Inspector:
- Receiving, in-process and final inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments and products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment, including CMM, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Interpret detailed blueprints, work orders, engineering specifications, and routing sheets to determine production standards and tolerance limits.
- Analyze inspection results and assist in addressing and resolving production problems causing deviations from existing standards.
- Recommend modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
Required Experience of the Mechanical Quality Inspector:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 3 – 5 years of Mechanical inspecting experience in a Die Casting environment
- Experience with first article documentation such as Product Part Approval Process (PPAP) and AS9100
- Basic CMM programming experience required
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.