Quality Inspector II PCB
Our premiere client out of Westborough, MA has an opening for a PCB Inspector. They are a fast growing contract manufacturing organization with endless opportunities. The PCB Inspector is to perform a variety of inspections, exhibiting the appropriate level of skills and experience from working within the Electrical Industry, at various levels of assembly and manufacturing, including first article, in process, and final inspections of complex printed circuit board (PCB) assemblies. This is a contract to hire, first shift opportunity with hours 7:00 AM -3:30 PM.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PCB INSPECTOR:
- Inspect complex cable/harness assemblies utilizing visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Prepare required inspection documentation such as written descriptions of inspection results including deviations from engineering specifications.
- Inspect complex PCB assemblies utilizing visual and mechanical inspection methods.
REQUIREMENTS OF PCB INSPECTOR:
- Min 3 year experience working in PCB Industry
- Having and understanding of the inspector's role and relevance in meeting the company's quality policy and objectives.
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610 workmanship STD.
- Proficient working with assembly blueprints, bills of materials, circuit cam documentation or equivalent etc.
- Proficient working with inspection tools : microscope, magnifier, caliper, micrometer
- Knowledge of inspection reporting.
- Understanding of how to identify non-conforming material properly.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency without compromising quality.
- Understanding of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) controls