We are seeking a skilled quality inspector for a major manufacturing client in the Alpharetta area. If you have previous inspection experience in a electronics manufacturing setting and can read and interpret blueprints and schematics, please apply today!
This position pays in the $15 to $17 per hour range.
- Perform inspection of incoming, in-process, and final products to ensure they meet the quality standards
- Performed visual inspections to verify parts incoming, in-processing, and final QA.
- Read, and interpret geometric tolerance, drawing
- Responsible for incoming, in-process, and final products
- Electronic Assemblies and parts QA inspection background
- Hardware parts QA inspection background
- Know to use QA tools: tape meter, calipers, Ohmmeter, oscilloscope
- Experience reading, and interpreting geometric tolerance, drawing
- Knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel…organic DATABASE applications