Our client located in West Bridgewater MA is looking for a 1st shift Quality Inspector. This is a temp to perm role.
Responsibilities and Authority of the QC Inspector:
- Responsible for following the Quality Management System and cGMP’s
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP
- Inspects components, sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and finished medical devices per written specifications including defined inspection criteria, work instructions, work order routings, customer drawings, etc.
- Inspects all incoming products that require Receiving Incoming Inspection to defined inspection criteria, customer drawings, etc.
- Inspects manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package to verify that it is complete.
- Inspects receiving incoming inspection documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Will use various standard and custom measurement and inspection tools and practices including visual, microscopes, torque tools, digital volt meters, vernier calipers, micrometers, and others as needed.
- Identifies and reports any product or documentation quality problems or discrepancies.
- Ensures products are moved to proper locations as appropriate.
- Documents any non-conformances and ensures all product non-conformance paperwork is complete and is included in the work order package.
- Maintains proper control of device trace-ability materials and non-conforming material.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
Essential Requirements of the QC Inspector:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Further technical training or education preferred.
- 5 years’ experience with Quality Inspection.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator and tenacious follow up required.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent teamwork, communication skills, and interpersonal skills. .
- Experience with incoming and outgoing inspection.
- Measuring tools: Calipers, Verniers, Micrometers, Volt Meters
- Experience in basic manufacturing environment.