We are currently looking for a Quality Technician for our client in the Milton area. The Quality Technician is Responsible for documenting inspections, tests and rejection of materials, parts or products at various stages of the production process.
- Responsible for documenting inspections, tests and rejection of materials, parts or products at various stages of the production process.
- Performs process audits to assure work content is accurate and repeatable.
- Performs mechanical inspections using calipers, micrometers, height, plug and thread gauges.
- Performs advanced inspections using the FARO Arm CMM, including the generation of reports.
- Evaluates paint/cosmetic finishing for compliance to customer and company standards.
- Coordinates quality standard nonconformities with the Quality Manager and appropriate Production Management. Report ALL nonconforming product and processes.
- Perform data generation for PPAP package documents for new/revised parts and assemblies.
- Support Production in all activities related to product/process quality.
- Perform investigation of customer-returned parts to help identify root cause.
Pay rate is $17+
- Minimum of two (2) years of Quality inspection experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience performing product dimensional inspections using caliper, micrometer, gauges, etc.)
- Experience patricipating in quality audits, root cause identifications.
- Experience in the maintenance and calibration of equipment (i.e. gauges, balances, etc.