Our Client in the Norcross GA area is looking for an electronics assembler for an entry level Quality Technician with a strong attention to detail.
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr
- Monitor and control finished devices following standard operation procedures
- Test electrical components (run device through operating procedure make sure it completes each task)
- Carefully manipulate and use measuring instruments to test devices and components (Testing air/Oxygen flow of device)
- Generate, maintain and file inspection files. Document inspection results clearly. Record accurately traceability data required by government regulatory agencies.
- Quality check finished product and identify unsatisfactory items to rework
- Report defects and perform basic root cause analysis on devices, components, or instruments failures.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have basic skills on MS Windows and Excel (Will have a basic computer test)
- Must have basic math skills
- Position requires attention to detail and ability to read and follow process instructions
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.