Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
One of our top clients in the Walpole, MA area is looking to hire a Quality Technician on a first shift, contract to hire basis!
PRIMARY JOB PURPOSE:
Contributes to the development of the organization and is responsible for in-bound product quality programs/policies established to ensure the goal of “Total Customer Satisfaction” is achieved and maintained.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Inspect in-bound deliveries to ensure quality of materials and order accuracy.
- Create First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR)
- Move inspected items to correct inventory locations.
- Ensure products meet defined standards for durability, fit and finish, tolerances, and customer requirements.
- Inspect supplier RMA returns to ensure repair is to specification.
- Create/maintain regular reporting relating to Quality at Receiving Inspection; data collection.
- Maintain the Material Review Board (MRB) materials, dispositions and reporting.
- Initiate Supplier Corrective Actions (SCAR) when required.
- Work with suppliers and internal operations to resolve corrective actions related to Supplier quality within our 15-day goal.
- Transfer materials as required in the ERP system.
- Act as back-up for Sr. Quality Technician at Final Inspection.
- Participate in 5S program.
- Prepare weekly manufacturing yield reports and review for continuous improvement.
- Other assignments or tasks as directed.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- CQT Certification highly desirable.
- Capable of working with measurement devices; micrometers, calipers, height gauges, multi meters, power supplies, etc.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Willingness to achieve IPC-A-610 certification and IPC-A-620 certification.
- Ability to recognize discrepancies on materials or processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Must be willing to work as a team player as well as independently.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization, great people skills are a must.
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Quality Technician or similar role.
- Certified Quality Technician (CQT) certification highly desirable.
- Associates degree required, higher degree preferred.
- Experience with electronics desirable.
- Capable of performing in an ISO 9001:2015 environment.
- Must be a hands-on individual and capable of working safely and effectively in an electrical and mechanical components/systems, and electronics environment is a must..
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN