Our client in Marlboro, MA is looking for a 1st shift (8:00am-5:00pm) R&D/Engineering Tech. This is a contract to hire opportunity that requires a drug and background check and candidates must be a US Citizen or perm resident.
Responsibilities of R&D/Engineering Tech:
- Calorimeter test compressors
- Quick test compressors
- Assist with building test refrigeration systems
- Using machine shop to prototype parts from engineering drawings
- Assist with building/designing fixtures for manufacturing compressors.
Requirements of R&D/Engineering Tech:
- Milling machine, lathe, hand and power tools.
- Microsoft Excel, Word
- Refrigeration experience
- Brazing, welding
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings and electrical schematics/wiring diagrams
- Must be a US Citizen or perm resident