Our premiere client in Franklin, MA is in need of a 1st shift Refrigeration Tech.
This is a temp to hire opportunity.
To install, remove, calibrate, maintain and repair electrical and mechanical test equipment in engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Set up and configure electrical and mechanical test equipment to customer specifications.
- Perform periodic maintenance on test equipment including cleaning, calibrating, and replacing worn parts.
- Perform on demand mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair.
- Follow maintenance procedures.
- Keep accurate and neat maintenance records.
- High school diploma or GED, Associates Degree in electronics or equivalent experience
- Outstanding analytic ability
- Proficiency interpreting electrical schematics
- Proficiency making electrical measurements an interpreting results
- Familiarity with Windows based operating systems
- Ability to install and configure PC software
- Ability to diagnose and repair simple PC hardware, software and networking issues
- Experience with computer I/O, serial and Ethernet communications preferred
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions precisely
- Ability to work independently and manager small projects
- Moderate proficiency with MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to travel to customer sites across the US on short notice and perform on-call service work