The DAVIS Companies is supporting a global leader in the medical device industry by securing a Repair Technician to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join an amazing organization.
Responsibilities of Repair Technician:
- Verification of returned equipment, product type and serial number of equipment
- Disinfection process for all returned equipment.
- Determination of return reason or failure mode of equipment to identify root cause of failure.
- Document all findings along with estimating equipment for required repairs needed to bring equipment back to factory specifications.
- Repair equipment by replacing required parts needed to bring equipment back to factory specifications.
- Following test procedures, test equipment notating all required test points to determine machine has adequately passed all testing and is safe for clinical use.
- Packaging of equipment along with labeling of equipment for product identification for shipping to customer site.
Requirements of Repair Technician:
- Mechanical aptitude, the ability to understand fluid pathways and basic troubleshooting skills.
- The understanding and knowledge of how valves and pumps operate.
- The interaction that sensors and relays have in a circuit.
- The ability to understand the interaction a GUI interface will have on the performance of the equipment.
- A very strong mechanical background, with the desire to take equipment apart and to put them back together again.