We are seeking skilled electrical testers who can work in a sub-assembly level using industry standard practices including soldering, de-soldering, reading assembly drawings and procedures, wire/cable fabrication, ESD prevention, and using basic electronic assembly tools and equipment. This person will also be the front face of the company communicating with clients.
This is a full time, temp to hire and on 1st shift opportunity. Monday - Fridays from 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
Pay rate is starting at $20.00/hr - 23.00/hr depending on experience.
- Evaluating and determining the root cause of the failure for the RMA
- Estimate the labor and materials required for the scope of repair or upgrade of RMA
- Identify electro-mechanical components, install them and test the product functionality
- Perform mechanical repair, troubleshoot wiring and test RMA units
- Communicate effectively, recommend and generate changes on documents where applicable to actual wiring and mechanical build of product
- Perform self-inspection according to Manufacturing checklist
- Communication with multiple departments and directly with customers on issues, progress and process.
- J-STD-001 solder certification
- IPC-620 cable and wire harness certification
- ESD control program per ANSI/ESD S20.20
- Knowledge of basic electronic components and their polarity markings, handling and installation
- Knowledge of wire types, terminals, connectors, mil-connectors, and crimpers
- The ability to read engineering assembly drawings and prints
- Familiarity with electronic wiring conventions
- Experience in assembly of rugged military products
- A minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Fluent in English - speaking, reading, and writing
- Technical Training in Electronics (Preferred, not Required)