We are seeking a Rollforming Operator in the Atlanta, GA area.
Responsibilities of the Rollforming Operator
- Keep area clean and free of debris. Ensure all coil, boxes, skids, and any parts needed in the production process are in the appropriate locations and maintaining the work area.
- Immediately notify Supervisor of any issues with press/machine.
- Ensure only quality parts are being produced in accordance with standard operating procedures. Routinely inspect parts for quality issues. Quarantine all defective parts. Notify supervisor of any issues. Document number of defects.
- Ensure daily with supervisor that press is ready to operate safely prior to each shift, e.g. mechanical guards are in place, light curtains are working properly, etc. Lock out/Tag out press and notify maintenance immediately if any safety issues arise.
- Ensure assigned productivity levels are attained.
Requirements of the Rollforming Operator
- Must have previous experience in machine operation.
- This role requires a high level of mechanical aptitude and candidates should be able to demonstrate and communicate mechanical aptitude.
- High degree of work ethic and reliability.