Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking an Second Shift Supervisor.
MUST HAVE A GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF WELDING PROCESSES AND METAL FABRICATION PROCESSES
- Understand management expectations and company policies, including employee handbook and code of conduct, and ensure they are satisfied by the hourly work force
- Develop and implement effective line of communication with hourly manufacturing personnel and management.
- Understand and enforce all 5S and safety requirements to ensure organization and that there are no safety hazards or violations.
- Understand/review work orders for accuracy.
- Have some knowledge/experience in pipe fit-up and welding.
- Provide feedback, support and training to hourly employees in order to facilitate efficient work flow and timely, accurate production.
- Supervise hourly employees to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, including employee handbook and code of conduct.
- Direct the hourly workforce to ensure work is accomplished in a manner that satisfies quality requirements and meets or exceeds the target ship dates.
- Communicate with other shift leaders and coordinate the use of machinery and equipment to ensure consistent and harmonized workflow and to satisfy scheduling requirements.
- Coordinate QC and inspection requirements for manufactured product with the QA administrator.
- Review material availability and coordinate requirements with purchasing agent.
- Coordinate the finished production with the shipping department.
- Monitor manufacturing equipment to ensure proper function. Review maintenance schedule with maintenance planner and assist with maintenance operations when necessary.
- Provide feedback and daily progress report to operations manager; when necessary, provide feedback to manufacturing engineering regarding fabrication processes and equipment.
- Assist operations manager with evaluation of hourly manufacturing employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent; minimum five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing/metal fabrication business.
- A good working knowledge of various arc welding processes for carbon/stainless steel and alloy metals; e.g. FCAW, SMAW, GTAW, GMAW
- Ability to read drawings and check dimensions along with the ability to determine and allocate the resources required to produce a finished product based on those drawings.
- Possess a strong math background and be detail oriented.
- Strong mechanical inclination; must be able to understand how the manufacturing equipment functions. This includes forklifts, cranes, ironworkers, rolling and forming machines, rubber molding and vulcanization equipment, welding equipment and hand tools.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and in terms that are easily understood, be a good listener, possess leadership qualities and be a team player.
Second shift (3:30PM to Midnight). $65K-$75K per year DOE.
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Quality Assurance in Mansfield MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Brake Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Senior RF Design Engineer, R&D 18-0060 in Alhambra CA