Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking an Second Shift Supervisor.
MUST HAVE A GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF WELDING PROCESSES AND METAL FABRICATION PROCESSES
- Understand management expectations and company policies, including employee handbook and code of conduct, and ensure they are satisfied by the hourly work force
- Develop and implement effective line of communication with hourly manufacturing personnel and management.
- Understand and enforce all 5S and safety requirements to ensure organization and that there are no safety hazards or violations.
- Understand/review work orders for accuracy.
- Have some knowledge/experience in pipe fit-up and welding.
- Provide feedback, support and training to hourly employees in order to facilitate efficient work flow and timely, accurate production.
- Supervise hourly employees to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, including employee handbook and code of conduct.
- Direct the hourly workforce to ensure work is accomplished in a manner that satisfies quality requirements and meets or exceeds the target ship dates.
- Communicate with other shift leaders and coordinate the use of machinery and equipment to ensure consistent and harmonized workflow and to satisfy scheduling requirements.
- Coordinate QC and inspection requirements for manufactured product with the QA administrator.
- Review material availability and coordinate requirements with purchasing agent.
- Coordinate the finished production with the shipping department.
- Monitor manufacturing equipment to ensure proper function. Review maintenance schedule with maintenance planner and assist with maintenance operations when necessary.
- Provide feedback and daily progress report to operations manager; when necessary, provide feedback to manufacturing engineering regarding fabrication processes and equipment.
- Assist operations manager with evaluation of hourly manufacturing employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent; minimum five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing/metal fabrication business.
- A good working knowledge of various arc welding processes for carbon/stainless steel and alloy metals; e.g. FCAW, SMAW, GTAW, GMAW
- Ability to read drawings and check dimensions along with the ability to determine and allocate the resources required to produce a finished product based on those drawings.
- Possess a strong math background and be detail oriented.
- Strong mechanical inclination; must be able to understand how the manufacturing equipment functions. This includes forklifts, cranes, ironworkers, rolling and forming machines, rubber molding and vulcanization equipment, welding equipment and hand tools.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and in terms that are easily understood, be a good listener, possess leadership qualities and be a team player.
Second shift (3:30PM to Midnight). $65K-$75K per year DOE.
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA