Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking an Second Shift Supervisor.
MUST HAVE A GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF WELDING PROCESSES AND METAL FABRICATION PROCESSES
- Understand management expectations and company policies, including employee handbook and code of conduct, and ensure they are satisfied by the hourly work force
- Develop and implement effective line of communication with hourly manufacturing personnel and management.
- Understand and enforce all 5S and safety requirements to ensure organization and that there are no safety hazards or violations.
- Understand/review work orders for accuracy.
- Have some knowledge/experience in pipe fit-up and welding.
- Provide feedback, support and training to hourly employees in order to facilitate efficient work flow and timely, accurate production.
- Supervise hourly employees to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, including employee handbook and code of conduct.
- Direct the hourly workforce to ensure work is accomplished in a manner that satisfies quality requirements and meets or exceeds the target ship dates.
- Communicate with other shift leaders and coordinate the use of machinery and equipment to ensure consistent and harmonized workflow and to satisfy scheduling requirements.
- Coordinate QC and inspection requirements for manufactured product with the QA administrator.
- Review material availability and coordinate requirements with purchasing agent.
- Coordinate the finished production with the shipping department.
- Monitor manufacturing equipment to ensure proper function. Review maintenance schedule with maintenance planner and assist with maintenance operations when necessary.
- Provide feedback and daily progress report to operations manager; when necessary, provide feedback to manufacturing engineering regarding fabrication processes and equipment.
- Assist operations manager with evaluation of hourly manufacturing employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent; minimum five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing/metal fabrication business.
- A good working knowledge of various arc welding processes for carbon/stainless steel and alloy metals; e.g. FCAW, SMAW, GTAW, GMAW
- Ability to read drawings and check dimensions along with the ability to determine and allocate the resources required to produce a finished product based on those drawings.
- Possess a strong math background and be detail oriented.
- Strong mechanical inclination; must be able to understand how the manufacturing equipment functions. This includes forklifts, cranes, ironworkers, rolling and forming machines, rubber molding and vulcanization equipment, welding equipment and hand tools.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and in terms that are easily understood, be a good listener, possess leadership qualities and be a team player.
Second shift (3:30PM to Midnight). $65K-$75K per year DOE.
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA