We are currently hiring for a Warehouse Shipper/Receiver at our manufacturing plant on 1st shift!
Hours: 10:00am - 6:30pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for receiving incoming materials and storage of materials in accordance with storage plans, as well as shipping product.
- Responsible for receiving material from all sources i.e. UK vendors, US vendors, service swaps and de-installations.
- Responsible for performing receiving and inventory transactions in CRM to accurately reflect inventory balances.
- Responsible for the accuracy of records in the CRM database related to receiving and inventory balances.
- Execute inventory transactions in CRM for materials imported and returned (i.e. Bad materials from service swaps, refurbished materials, de-installations) from the sources and provide weekly management information reports as required.
- Received material in appropriate warehouse according to storage plans. Ensuring and validating correct part numbers, correct descriptions and correct quantities. When applicable and noted C of C’s are with the shipment from suppliers.
- Maintain a collection point in the warehouse office for co-workers to deposit paperwork related to materials just received. After receiving transactions are completed ensure that all paperwork is filed in the receiving drawer of the office file cabinet.
- Record shipment data, such as charges, damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for delivery of materials.
- Confer and correspond with appropriate DSC staff to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
- Previous relevant shipping/receiving experience and manufacturing systems knowledge required.
- Knowledge of Astea Service Alliance CRM database is preferred.
- Strong team player with flexible attitude to work priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications)