We are currently hiring for a 1st shift Shipper/Receiver to join our team on a contract to hire basis! This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization in Northborough, Ma!
- Incoming inspection. Verify and log all incoming packages & freight against packing slips daily
- Move parts to their location in the shop after inspection / receiving daily
- Organize material and components for inventory audits
- Log all machine returns by serial number and model on machine return log daily
- Record all RMA returns to the proper locations / personnel for follow up
- Pick / Pull parts from inventory and package outgoing package orders.
- Process paperwork and quote all domestic freight shipments
- Schedule all freight shipments domestically with multiple carriers if needed
- Process quote requests for domestic shipments when needed
- Package and verify orders for all outgoing machines, record verification
- Load / see off all outgoing freight
- See all UPS packages off
- Log all outgoing freight on shipping log by end of day, email to proper depts.
- Help maintain shipping area including material racks as well as shop racks
- Meet with freight carriers account handlers, negotiate tariffs
- Resolve damage claims with shipping suppliers
- Resolve invoice issues (work with accounting and shipping companies)
- Scan QC / shipping documents daily
- Scan UPS log daily