We are currently hiring for a Shipper/Receiver to join our fast-paced manufacturing team! This is a 1st shift position!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for performing physical and administrative tasks involved in the handling, shipping, receiving, and storage of inventory for the company.
- Distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Manual unloading or operating pallet jacks and parts.
- Accurate counting and verifying received material.
- Reads, interprets and accurately retrieves material from warehouse for production use from released work orders.
- Prepares required shipping labels, addresses, documents and certifications.
- Maintain accurate records of received goods and rejecting unsatisfactory items when necessary.
- Perform all warehouse functions necessary at auxiliary locations.
- High School Diploma/GED/or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of warehousing and material handling procedures preferred.
- Good math skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Experience as a Lead/Supervisor, preferred.