We are immediately seeking a shipping associate in the Alpharetta, GA area!!
We are seeking a qualified Warehouse Associate. Responsible for correct placement of stock in warehouse bins as well as pulling correct stock to fulfill orders for shipment to customers and end users.
Shift Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
Starting Pay Rate: $14.00/hr
Essential Job Functions:
- Unpack and stock incoming equipment in the correct bin locations.
- Pull stock from specific bins by following printed sales orders.
- Operate a sit down Forklift
- Ability to search, enter data and utilize MAS inventory software.
- Properly fulfill customer orders to ensure optimal customer experience.
- Keep warehouse and work area neat and clean.
- Assist with other tasks as needed.
- RF Scanner
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently under pressure.
- Flexible, dependable, able to follow directions and possess a positive attitude.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service internally and externally.
- Work effectively as a team member in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.