JOB TITLE: Shop Helper (Machine)
Our client has an immediate opening for a Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville, Ga. The Shop Helper, Machine Shop will act as a rover, filling in at various types of machines as needed. They will spend most of their time installing hardware and running the time saver with some shearing involved.
This is a 1st shift, full time and temp to hire position.
Monday - Fridays from 6:00 AM -2:30 PM. Pay rate is $16 to 17/hourly depending on experience.
- 3-8 years of experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Sheetmetal Shop Experience required
- Prior experience on the following machines: Costa MDS CVC 1350 Grainer and Dust Collector, Type 32 and Curing Oven, Ultra Sonic Cleaner and ADF Dryer, Bead Blaster, Belt Sander, and Deburr machine.
- Must read prints and understand dimensioning and tolerances
- Hardware insertion and timesaver experience required
- Able to use deburring tools
- Able to utilize belt and disc sanders grainer and hardware press
- May assist in packaging area
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com